About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
blitzcrankeru left a comment on the chapter It's just a themed shop, but a claim to a wet doom lies within. in My Mom is a Maternal Slime.
2 years ago
No recent activity
blitzcrankeru has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
blitzcrankeru has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
blitzcrankeru has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
blitzcrankeru has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
blitzcrankeru has not earned any awards.