About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
blark liked the chapter Cum inside her in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
blark liked the chapter A quick suck and fuck in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
blark liked the chapter Get her to take her clothes off in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
blark liked the chapter The older Asian lady on the treadmill in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
blark liked the chapter Ask about the exercise bikes again in Sexual Privilege.
4 days ago
-
blark liked the chapter Signing Up in Sexual Privilege.
5 days ago
-
blark liked the chapter Sign up in Sexual Privilege.
5 days ago
-
blark liked the chapter Ask Susanna about the clause again in Sexual Privilege.
5 days ago
-
blark liked the chapter Christina Creamed in The Freshman 15.
5 days ago
-
blark liked the chapter Angel-on-angel in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
No recent activity
blark has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
blark has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
blark has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
blark has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
blark has not earned any awards.