About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bimdo liked the chapter The bimbo inside her. in Samus and the Reality Altering Upgrades.
16 hours ago
-
bimdo received a new award: First Like.
1 week ago
-
bimdo received a new award: First Chapter.
1 week ago
-
bimdo published the chapter Revelation in Naruko Uzumaki.
1 week ago
No recent activity
bimdo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bimdo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bimdo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bimdo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bimdo has not earned any awards.