About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
horny
-
berkman liked the chapter Introduction in Bradley’s acorn.
6 days ago
-
berkman published the chapter Way more than just a second opinion in Bradley’s acorn.
1 week ago
-
berkman liked the chapter The second opinion in Bradley’s acorn.
1 week ago
No recent activity
berkman has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
berkman has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
berkman has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
berkman has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
berkman has not earned any awards.