About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
behka liked the chapter Maria tries to figure out how to get to her car in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
behka liked the chapter The students openly snatch her bra right off her chest in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
behka liked the chapter Maria discovers her state of undress in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
behka liked the chapter The students go for the sweater too in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
behka liked the chapter Class comes to an end in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
behka liked the chapter Episode 1: The paperclip premiere in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
behka liked the chapter Introduction in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
behka liked the chapter The train arrives in Paris in Around The World In 69 Days.
1 month ago
-
behka liked the chapter Fiona runs to catch her train in Around The World In 69 Days.
1 month ago
-
behka liked the chapter The conductor makes his entrance in Around The World In 69 Days.
1 month ago
No recent activity
behka has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
behka has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
behka has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
behka has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
behka has not earned any awards.