About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
beequeen liked the chapter When Sue Tells Porkum Jan Is There in DOOMED.
8 hours ago
-
beequeen liked the chapter The Wasp Deals With Porkum in DOOMED.
18 hours ago
-
beequeen liked the chapter Sue Storms Off In A Huff in DOOMED.
18 hours ago
-
beequeen liked the chapter Shock and Sex in DOOMED.
18 hours ago
-
beequeen liked the chapter Reed Pretends To Ignore Sue Storm's Affair - Until He Can't in DOOMED.
18 hours ago
-
beequeen liked the chapter Sue Storm Has A Mental Breakdown in DOOMED.
18 hours ago
-
beequeen liked the chapter Sue Storm Can't Even Take Half of Porkum's Cock in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
beequeen liked the chapter Sue Storm Stretches Her Cunny Herself in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
beequeen liked the chapter Dr. Stone Does Not Give Sue The Pills in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
beequeen liked the chapter Moonstone Triumphs in DOOMED.
1 week ago
No recent activity
beequeen has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
beequeen has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
beequeen has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
beequeen has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
beequeen has not earned any awards.