About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bb23bb23 liked the chapter Become a femboi porn star in Life as a Gooner.
2 years ago
-
bb23bb23 liked the chapter “ NAUGHTY GIRL FORCE FEED” in CELEBRITY SECRETS .
2 years ago
-
bb23bb23 liked the chapter “ A EYEFUL MEET & GREAT ” in CELEBRITY SECRETS .
2 years ago
-
bb23bb23 liked the chapter MORE FEMALE CELEB’S & THEIR CELEBRITY SECRETS in CELEBRITY SECRETS .
2 years ago
-
bb23bb23 liked the chapter Alexa Bliss Has A Late-night Snack in CELEBRITY SECRETS .
2 years ago
-
bb23bb23 liked the chapter “BLACK BALL JUGGERNAUT SWALLOWING FEEDING” in CELEBRITY SECRETS .
2 years ago
-
bb23bb23 liked the chapter “MEET MR. HERBERT MY JANITOR!” in CELEBRITY SECRETS .
2 years ago
-
bb23bb23 liked the chapter Taylor fearfully obeys into head ownership. in CELEBRITY SECRETS .
2 years ago
-
bb23bb23 liked the chapter “TAYLOR SWIFT, SLAVE OWNED & BLACK COCK FEASTING!” in CELEBRITY SECRETS .
2 years ago
-
bb23bb23 liked the chapter Stomp till they are gone in Ballbusting image inspiration .
2 years ago
No recent activity
bb23bb23 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bb23bb23 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bb23bb23 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bb23bb23 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bb23bb23 has not earned any awards.