About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bb12308 liked the chapter Enjoy her mouth for a few more minutes before fucking the cunt he had been waiting forever to fuck in New Town, New Experiences .
1 week ago
-
bb12308 liked the chapter Stay and watch his busty stepmom model for him in New Town, New Experiences .
1 week ago
-
bb12308 liked the chapter She is upset in No Way Out.
1 week ago
-
bb12308 liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: A Long Weekend-Monday...Lunch with Jonathan: Leah takes her "Kimchi Arancini" without gusto... in Attaining Tenure.
1 month ago
-
bb12308 liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: A Long Weekend-Monday...Lunch with Jonathan: Leah meets Mr. Howard in the bathroom... in Attaining Tenure.
1 month ago
-
bb12308 liked the chapter White Lace in The Contact.
2 months ago
-
bb12308 liked the chapter Room 714 in The Contact.
2 months ago
-
bb12308 liked the chapter Follow My Lead in The Contact.
2 months ago
-
bb12308 liked the chapter The Countdown in The Contact.
2 months ago
-
bb12308 liked the chapter Compliance in The Contact.
2 months ago
No recent activity
bb12308 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bb12308 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bb12308 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bb12308 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bb12308 has not earned any awards.