About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
atasteofpassion liked the chapter Sunyi won't permit any. in Temptation High.
15 hours ago
-
atasteofpassion liked the chapter September 18th 2024 in Temptation High.
15 hours ago
-
atasteofpassion liked the chapter Garz the goblin fucks Astrid in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
15 hours ago
-
atasteofpassion liked the chapter Goblin blowjob in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
15 hours ago
-
atasteofpassion liked the chapter A drunken time in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
15 hours ago
-
atasteofpassion liked the chapter Yarendale in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
15 hours ago
-
atasteofpassion liked the chapter Garz has a goal in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
16 hours ago
-
atasteofpassion liked the chapter Curiosity in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
16 hours ago
-
atasteofpassion liked the chapter Chapter 58: Collective Reward in Professor in heat .
16 hours ago
-
atasteofpassion liked the chapter Winter Hols - The roommate in Collegiate Temptation.
1 day ago
No recent activity
atasteofpassion has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
atasteofpassion has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
atasteofpassion has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
atasteofpassion has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
atasteofpassion has not earned any awards.