About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 30, 1990
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read, play games, fuck and get fucked
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy & Scifi
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock, Schwanz
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
cunt, Fotze
- I write erotica because
-
I have so many kinky ideas in my mind and I get aroused by the thought of strangers jerking to storys that i wrote
- In conclusion, I am
-
a pervert who writes down the fantasies he doesnt have the courage to live out in real life (at least until now)
-
asscapade liked the chapter Session Begins; Preparing for a Siege in DM and the Dirty 20s.
11 hours ago
-
asscapade liked the chapter Unexpected Confrontation over Fairness in DM and the Dirty 20s.
1 day ago
-
asscapade liked the chapter Run Up to Game Day in DM and the Dirty 20s.
1 day ago
-
asscapade liked the chapter Coffee with Mel in DM and the Dirty 20s.
1 day ago
-
asscapade liked the chapter Texting, and a Visitor in DM and the Dirty 20s.
1 day ago
-
asscapade liked the chapter Coffee with Mel in DM and the Dirty 20s.
1 day ago
-
asscapade liked the chapter Aftercare with Tori, Dinner, and Battle Plans Begin in DM and the Dirty 20s.
1 day ago
-
asscapade liked the chapter Two Scenes at Once : Shane and Tori in DM and the Dirty 20s.
2 days ago
-
asscapade liked the chapter Jump Into Session 6 in DM and the Dirty 20s.
2 days ago
-
asscapade liked the chapter Shane's Weeks Start To Change in DM and the Dirty 20s.
2 days ago
No recent activity
asscapade has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
asscapade has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
asscapade has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
asscapade has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
asscapade has not earned any awards.