About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
armycornhusker liked the chapter Nicoles phone rings in No Way Out.
4 days ago
-
armycornhusker liked the chapter 57. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
4 days ago
-
armycornhusker left a comment on the chapter 56. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
6 days ago
-
armycornhusker left a comment on the chapter Brave Mia in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 week ago
-
armycornhusker liked the chapter 55. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
1 week ago
-
armycornhusker liked the chapter The Rules We Break 9 - New Things in The Rules We Break.
2 weeks ago
-
armycornhusker left a comment on the chapter 48. Wife's POV [PART-2] in Something's Off.
1 month ago
-
armycornhusker liked the chapter 48. Wife's POV [PART-2] in Something's Off.
1 month ago
-
armycornhusker liked the chapter 48. Wife's POV [PART-1] in Something's Off.
1 month ago
-
armycornhusker liked the chapter Introduction in ..
1 month ago
No recent activity
armycornhusker has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
armycornhusker has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
armycornhusker has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
armycornhusker has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
armycornhusker has not earned any awards.