About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
arleo liked the chapter He’s out cold in Just This Once?.
1 day ago
-
arleo liked the chapter Next… outfit? in Just This Once?.
1 day ago
-
arleo liked the chapter A show in Just This Once?.
1 day ago
-
arleo liked the chapter Getting wild in Just This Once?.
1 day ago
-
arleo liked the chapter Very handsy in Just This Once?.
1 day ago
-
arleo liked the chapter Handsy in Just This Once?.
1 day ago
-
arleo liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 days ago
-
arleo liked the chapter Shoya arrives at your villa in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 days ago
-
arleo liked the chapter The help in Just This Once?.
6 days ago
-
arleo liked the chapter Oops in Just This Once?.
6 days ago
No recent activity
arleo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
arleo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
arleo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
arleo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
arleo has not earned any awards.