About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
aod1885 liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
3 days ago
-
aod1885 liked the chapter Escalation Recommended in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
aod1885 liked the chapter Confronting Marcus in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
aod1885 liked the chapter Moral Dilemma in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
aod1885 liked the chapter Strange new dymanic in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
aod1885 liked the chapter Enjoy Yourself! in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
aod1885 liked the chapter Work with her anger in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
aod1885 liked the chapter Damage Control in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
aod1885 liked the chapter "Reward her" in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
aod1885 liked the chapter Showing your Appreciation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
aod1885 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
aod1885 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
aod1885 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
aod1885 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
aod1885 has not earned any awards.