About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
aoast liked the chapter Introduction in The Latex Forest.
8 months ago
-
aoast liked the chapter Fashion Show (Female Protagonist Path) in Manacite.
11 months ago
-
aoast liked the chapter Introduction in The Bondage Resort.
11 months ago
-
aoast liked the chapter Introduction in The Latex Jungle.
11 months ago
No recent activity
aoast has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
aoast has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
aoast has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
aoast has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
aoast has not earned any awards.