About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
amsh liked the chapter Chapter 3 - Dear Cousin in Azure Rocks.
1 week ago
-
amsh liked the chapter **Other Story Update & HH Schedule** in Honey Hollow.
1 week ago
-
amsh liked the chapter Chapter 2 - The Ravers Cabin in Azure Rocks.
2 weeks ago
-
amsh liked the chapter A New Day in Amethyst Shore.
2 weeks ago
-
amsh left a comment on the chapter The Cheer Commitment in Amethyst Shore.
1 month ago
-
amsh liked the chapter The Cheer Commitment in Amethyst Shore.
1 month ago
-
amsh liked the chapter Saturday Professional in Honey Hollow.
2 months ago
-
amsh liked the chapter Of Wealth and Women, Part 3 in Amethyst Shore.
2 months ago
-
amsh liked the chapter Taking Charge in Honey Hollow.
2 months ago
-
amsh left a comment on the chapter State of the Shore #2 - May 2026 in Amethyst Shore.
2 months ago
No recent activity
amsh has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
amsh has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
amsh has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
amsh has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
amsh has not earned any awards.