About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
get lost in my own fictional world and doodle random things
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
dark romance poetry and stories that touch the soul
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
the scene demands raw and unfiltered
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
kept raw real and passionate
- I write erotica because
-
it's where fantasies bleed onto paper and rules don't exist
- In conclusion, I am
-
bleeding through my ink breathing through my words, and owing no explanations to anyone
No recent activity
amikanthari has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
amikanthari has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
amikanthari has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
amikanthari has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
amikanthari has not earned any awards.