About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
alilovesbigdicks13 liked the chapter More training with Rayleigh, then he runs into Nojiko during her training. in Sex Note.
2 days ago
-
alilovesbigdicks13 liked the chapter Nope, he fucks her ass as she eats out Vivi. in Sex Note.
2 days ago
-
alilovesbigdicks13 liked the chapter He waits for Alvida to wake, then fucks Hancock while she eats her out. in Sex Note.
2 days ago
-
alilovesbigdicks13 liked the chapter Hancock wakes him with a blowjob. in Sex Note.
2 days ago
-
alilovesbigdicks13 liked the chapter Hancock walks in as they're settling down for the night. in Sex Note.
2 days ago
-
alilovesbigdicks13 liked the chapter Alvida offers her ass. in Sex Note.
2 days ago
-
alilovesbigdicks13 liked the chapter Yes, time to give Alvida some attention. in Sex Note.
2 days ago
-
alilovesbigdicks13 liked the chapter He takes Vivi's ass. in Sex Note.
2 days ago
-
alilovesbigdicks13 liked the chapter Vivi in Sex Note.
2 days ago
-
alilovesbigdicks13 liked the chapter On their boobs and faces. in Sex Note.
2 days ago
No recent activity
alilovesbigdicks13 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
alilovesbigdicks13 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
alilovesbigdicks13 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
alilovesbigdicks13 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
alilovesbigdicks13 has not earned any awards.