About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- February 10, 1992
- Location
- Bronxville
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Although health, science, and nutrition are primary areas of expertise of Alexa, she thoroughly enjoys learning and exploring new things and is more than happy to engage in independent research to prepare for an article. Recently, she started writing on Viagra, an effective medication for impotence.
No recent activity
alexareed has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
alexareed has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
alexareed has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
alexareed has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
alexareed has not earned any awards.