About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
alex55 left a comment on the chapter Blended TML Ch 31 in Futa Soccer Camp.
11 hours ago
-
alex55 liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 31 in Futa Soccer Camp.
11 hours ago
-
alex55 liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 30 in Futa Soccer Camp.
1 day ago
-
alex55 liked the chapter Science Ch 19 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
1 day ago
-
alex55 liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 29 in Futa Soccer Camp.
2 days ago
-
alex55 liked the chapter Science Ch 18 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
3 days ago
-
alex55 posted a reply on the chapter Science Ch 17 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
4 days ago
-
alex55 left a comment on the chapter Science Ch 17 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
6 days ago
-
alex55 liked the chapter Science Ch 17 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
6 days ago
-
alex55 liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 28 in Futa Soccer Camp.
1 week ago
No recent activity
alex55 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
alex55 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
alex55 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
alex55 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
alex55 has not earned any awards.