About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
airek liked the chapter As you embarrassed by sexual relations outside your species? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 hour ago
-
airek liked the chapter You can't solve all your problems with cunnilingus in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 hour ago
-
airek liked the chapter Sexworld Vignettes pt. 1 - A New Day in Moving to the Sexworld.
14 hours ago
-
airek liked the chapter A restless but satisfying night. in Moving to the Sexworld.
14 hours ago
-
airek liked the chapter Finally. in Moving to the Sexworld.
14 hours ago
-
airek liked the chapter ...Shall make you free. in Moving to the Sexworld.
22 hours ago
-
airek liked the chapter Garz the goblin fucks Astrid in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
22 hours ago
-
airek liked the chapter Goblin blowjob in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
22 hours ago
-
airek liked the chapter A drunken time in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
22 hours ago
-
airek liked the chapter Yarendale in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
22 hours ago
No recent activity
airek has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
airek has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
airek has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
airek has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
airek has not earned any awards.