About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
agraol published the chapter confused and dirty in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
agraol posted a reply on the chapter A ride in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
agraol published the chapter A ride in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
agraol published the chapter How do you think, bub? in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
agraol posted a reply on the chapter Of course, you need to eat in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
agraol received a new award: Scene Crafter.
1 month ago
-
agraol published the chapter Of course, you need to eat in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
agraol received a new award: Crowd Pleaser.
1 month ago
-
agraol posted a reply on the chapter Certain caped pursuer in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
agraol published the chapter Certain caped pursuer in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
No recent activity
agraol has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
agraol has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
agraol has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
agraol has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
agraol has not earned any awards.