About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Histories of Systems Engineering and Industrial Processes (Yes. Really.)
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
It's a creative outlet. Or something.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
aesirnights liked the chapter Marcus makes his move in Camera Shy.
14 hours ago
-
aesirnights liked the chapter Full Ahegao in Camera Shy.
14 hours ago
-
aesirnights liked the chapter Hanna's punishment in The Rulebook.
2 days ago
-
aesirnights liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 29 in The Foster Girl.
2 days ago
-
aesirnights liked the chapter Marcus in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
aesirnights liked the chapter Introduction in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
aesirnights liked the chapter Revenge in Undercover Agent.
3 weeks ago
-
aesirnights liked the chapter Defeated by Aura the Guillotine in Bad Ends.
4 weeks ago
-
aesirnights liked the chapter Small Discoveries in Caverns & Taverns.
1 month ago
-
aesirnights liked the chapter Pedestrian Labor in Caverns & Taverns.
1 month ago
No recent activity
aesirnights has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
aesirnights has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
aesirnights has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
aesirnights has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
aesirnights has not earned any awards.