About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
adupass liked the chapter You do in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 month ago
-
adupass liked the chapter Booty call in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 month ago
-
adupass liked the chapter Meeting love-lace in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 month ago
-
adupass liked the chapter "As you wish." in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 months ago
-
adupass liked the chapter Damage control in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 months ago
-
adupass liked the chapter Offer her your jacket in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 months ago
-
adupass liked the chapter Brea Comes Home From College, Part 15 in Brea Comes Home From College.
2 months ago
-
adupass liked the chapter Tuning Chloe, Part 4 in Tuning Chloe.
2 months ago
-
adupass liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 17 in The Foster Girl.
2 months ago
-
adupass liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 13 in The Foster Girl.
2 months ago
No recent activity
adupass has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
adupass has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
adupass has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
adupass has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
adupass has not earned any awards.