About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
abada liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 19 – Start of Day 2 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
12 hours ago
-
abada liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 18 – End of Day 1 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
12 hours ago
-
abada liked the chapter Up and Coming 10 – Upstarts Gathering in Corporate Dominion.
3 days ago
-
abada liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
abada liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
abada liked the chapter Corporate Dominion – Chapter 42 – Up and Coming 9 – A Week Ticking By in Corporate Dominion.
1 week ago
-
abada liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
abada liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 12 – Bird Chasing in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
abada liked the chapter Chapter 2173 - The First Harem Tournament 11 – Far Viewing [Romulus POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
abada liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 10 – Comforting Lines in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
abada has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
abada has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
abada has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
abada has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
abada has not earned any awards.