About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
aassssssasssssssssss published the chapter Dave in Gunreim.
1 hour ago
-
aassssssasssssssssss published the chapter Omok in Gunreim.
1 hour ago
-
aassssssasssssssssss published the chapter Kyau in Gunreim.
1 hour ago
-
aassssssasssssssssss published the chapter Gomok in Gunreim.
1 hour ago
-
aassssssasssssssssss published the chapter Gunreim's moons and such in Gunreim.
2 hours ago
-
aassssssasssssssssss published the chapter The Pale King in Gunreim.
3 days ago
-
aassssssasssssssssss published the chapter Yolk of Loyalty in Gunreim.
3 days ago
-
aassssssasssssssssss published the chapter NTR Yin Yang in Gunreim.
3 days ago
-
aassssssasssssssssss published the chapter War of the Three in Gunreim.
3 days ago
-
aassssssasssssssssss published the chapter The Sage Time Collapse in Gunreim.
3 days ago
No recent activity
aassssssasssssssssss has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
aassssssasssssssssss has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
aassssssasssssssssss has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
aassssssasssssssssss has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
aassssssasssssssssss has not earned any awards.