About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Zladko666 liked the chapter Look for your phone to see if the Perfect Girlfriend App is still there and what it might show now in The "Perfect Girlfriend" app.
5 minutes ago
-
Zladko666 liked the chapter Add Bisexual, and fed by sexual fluids only before confidently locking in in The "Perfect Girlfriend" app.
8 minutes ago
-
Zladko666 liked the chapter Design a full fantasy succubus seductress, complete with horns, wings and hooves for feet. in The "Perfect Girlfriend" app.
9 minutes ago
-
Zladko666 liked the chapter Say goodnight to David, then anxiously spin the transformation wheel in bed. in The "Perfect Girlfriend" app.
13 minutes ago
-
Zladko666 liked the chapter Accept the "Outfit Showcase" task next to earn more Babe Bucks while the bonus is still active. in The "Perfect Girlfriend" app.
18 minutes ago
-
Zladko666 liked the chapter Check what other photo-only tasks are available to earn more Babe Bucks in The "Perfect Girlfriend" app.
19 minutes ago
-
Zladko666 liked the chapter Check if the app can target a man preferring a non-stereotypical girlfriend. in The "Perfect Girlfriend" app.
21 minutes ago
-
Zladko666 liked the chapter Join David to test app’s control over your body and question Becky about possible transformations. in The "Perfect Girlfriend" app.
28 minutes ago
-
Zladko666 liked the chapter Search for loose clothes to hide changes, feeling dysphoria as David orders food. in The "Perfect Girlfriend" app.
29 minutes ago
-
Zladko666 liked the chapter Dreams and reality in Perils of a Novice Superheroine.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Zladko666 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Zladko666 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Zladko666 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Zladko666 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Zladko666 has not earned any awards.