About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Zisteeeitrone liked the chapter Yes in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Zisteeeitrone liked the chapter Evelyn in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Zisteeeitrone liked the chapter By fucking him! in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Zisteeeitrone liked the chapter Yes in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Zisteeeitrone liked the chapter Aunt Laura in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Zisteeeitrone liked the chapter Saturday in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Zisteeeitrone liked the chapter She will mark him! in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Zisteeeitrone liked the chapter Director Reeves! in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Zisteeeitrone liked the chapter Hard! in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Zisteeeitrone liked the chapter Yes in Futanari World.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Zisteeeitrone has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Zisteeeitrone has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Zisteeeitrone has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Zisteeeitrone has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Zisteeeitrone has not earned any awards.