About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- October 30, 1965
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
daydream
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
read science fiction and other boffinish stuff
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
penis
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
vulva, actually
- I write erotica because
-
I was a plug-and-socket switchboard operator
- In conclusion, I am
-
powered by readers' comments about what you like
-
Zingiber left a comment on the chapter The editing suite. in The Choices We Make.
4 hours ago
-
Zingiber published the chapter Texting Gary that Sharon wants to be his fuck buddy in When The Cat's Away.
4 hours ago
-
Zingiber left a comment on the chapter The editing suite. in The Choices We Make.
1 day ago
-
Zingiber liked the chapter The editing suite. in The Choices We Make.
1 day ago
-
Zingiber liked the chapter Troublemaker. in The Choices We Make.
1 day ago
-
Zingiber left a comment on the chapter Things we never did before. in The Choices We Make.
1 day ago
-
Zingiber left a comment on the chapter A-dork-able. in The Choices We Make.
2 days ago
-
Zingiber liked the chapter A-dork-able. in The Choices We Make.
2 days ago
-
Zingiber published the chapter Lulu rides on top of Joe in Slut World.
2 days ago
-
Zingiber left a comment on the chapter Surely this is just the jitters. in The Choices We Make.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Zingiber has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Zingiber has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Zingiber has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Zingiber has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Zingiber has not earned any awards.