About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Zeke69 liked the chapter How long has it been since you ate her out? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 day ago
-
Zeke69 liked the chapter We're not strangers anymore. in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 day ago
-
Zeke69 liked the chapter As you embarrassed by sexual relations outside your species? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Zeke69 liked the chapter You can't solve all your problems with cunnilingus in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Zeke69 liked the chapter Fluttering Black Gills in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Zeke69 liked the chapter Skittering in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Zeke69 liked the chapter Changeling in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
2 weeks ago
-
Zeke69 liked the chapter Porn name in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
2 weeks ago
-
Zeke69 liked the chapter Dibs in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
2 weeks ago
-
Zeke69 liked the chapter Friends With Benefits in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Zeke69 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Zeke69 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Zeke69 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Zeke69 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Zeke69 has not earned any awards.