About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ZapPowBam liked the chapter Moon River in Primrose Lane.
1 day ago
-
ZapPowBam liked the chapter The Wanderer in Primrose Lane.
1 day ago
-
ZapPowBam liked the chapter Miss Emma in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
ZapPowBam liked the chapter Abigail in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
ZapPowBam liked the chapter Finding Amber: Spiritually in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
ZapPowBam liked the chapter Tara in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
ZapPowBam liked the chapter Your little step-sister Naomi in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
ZapPowBam liked the chapter Introduction in Everything is better with Chocolate chapter 1 (mind control, hypnosis, male dominate, nanites, bimbofication).
2 weeks ago
-
ZapPowBam liked the chapter Chapter 47: Conquest in Absolute Yes.
2 weeks ago
-
ZapPowBam liked the chapter Chapter 46: Consolidation in Absolute Yes.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
ZapPowBam has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ZapPowBam has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ZapPowBam has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ZapPowBam has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ZapPowBam has not earned any awards.