About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
ZanWya22 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ZanWya22 has not published any stories.
-
New Story
Unrecognizable (MTF)
You're kidnapped and your mind and body are changed
Fetish English 20 Chapters Deep 546 Words/Chapter 99 Likes 17,864 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 hours ago
No contributed stories yet
ZanWya22 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ZanWya22 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ZanWya22 has not earned any awards.