About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
YukaRot liked the chapter Saturday. in Happy Maid.
1 day ago
-
YukaRot liked the chapter Deeply, deeply embarrassed. in Happy Maid.
1 day ago
-
YukaRot liked the chapter Use the leather restraints you bought... in Happy Maid.
1 day ago
-
YukaRot liked the chapter Lesbian in Happy Maid.
1 day ago
-
YukaRot liked the chapter If you bought pink handcuffs earlier... in Happy Maid.
1 day ago
-
YukaRot liked the chapter Let's fuck! in Happy Maid.
1 day ago
-
YukaRot liked the chapter Home! Dave waits! in Happy Maid.
1 day ago
-
YukaRot liked the chapter A blindfold. in Happy Maid.
1 day ago
-
YukaRot liked the chapter "Oh... yes! Please!" in Happy Maid.
1 day ago
-
YukaRot liked the chapter Yes, somehow it is. Maybe you should stay in bed... in Happy Maid.
1 day ago
No recent activity
YukaRot has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
YukaRot has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
YukaRot has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
YukaRot has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
YukaRot has not earned any awards.