About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Yosh777 liked the chapter [Masturbate him while sucking on his testicles] in Unpleasant guest.
1 day ago
-
Yosh777 liked the chapter [Start rubbing it's head] in Unpleasant guest.
1 day ago
-
Yosh777 liked the chapter Pyrrhic Victory in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
1 week ago
-
Yosh777 liked the chapter By fucking him! in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Yosh777 liked the chapter One year later in EroFights.
1 week ago
-
Yosh777 liked the chapter Your humiliation just begun in EroFights.
1 week ago
-
-
Yosh777 liked the chapter She makes you cum in your own face. in EroFights.
1 week ago
-
Yosh777 liked the chapter Lisa finds her place in Deadneck.
1 week ago
-
Yosh777 liked the chapter Ellie's Victory. in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Yosh777 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Yosh777 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Yosh777 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Yosh777 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Yosh777 has not earned any awards.