About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Yeenings liked the chapter Transactions. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 week ago
-
Yeenings liked the chapter Happy or sad? in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 week ago
-
Yeenings liked the chapter Mint chocolate chip. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 week ago
-
Yeenings liked the chapter Husband for the day. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 week ago
-
Yeenings liked the chapter Footprints in the sand. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 week ago
-
Yeenings liked the chapter A dangerous and arousing game. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 week ago
-
Yeenings liked the chapter A silent dance. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 week ago
-
Yeenings liked the chapter Start over. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 week ago
-
Yeenings liked the chapter A friendly interrogation. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 week ago
-
Yeenings liked the chapter Balls drained and seeing stars. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Yeenings has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Yeenings has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Yeenings has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Yeenings has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Yeenings has not earned any awards.