About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Yearn2churn liked the chapter B (ear pen) in Maledom Worlds.
11 months ago
-
Yearn2churn liked the chapter A CEO in Maledom Worlds.
11 months ago
-
Yearn2churn liked the chapter She peaks in The Big 1-9.
1 year ago
-
Yearn2churn liked the chapter Her pussy (herm) in The Big 1-9.
1 year ago
-
Yearn2churn liked the chapter Pussy (herm) in The Big 1-9.
1 year ago
-
Yearn2churn liked the chapter You're suddenly pulled into Alex's room (Female/Herm) in The Big 1-9.
1 year ago
-
Yearn2churn liked the chapter With her sister? in Maledom Worlds.
1 year ago
-
Yearn2churn liked the chapter Door 101 in Vore Manor.
1 year ago
-
Yearn2churn liked the chapter Fucked stupid in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 year ago
-
Yearn2churn liked the chapter Get a better angle of the goodra in Pokecity Vore.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Yearn2churn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Yearn2churn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Yearn2churn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Yearn2churn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Yearn2churn has not earned any awards.