About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Xxgxxaxx liked the chapter Pizza and penis in A Sissy Saves the Neighbourhood.
1 month ago
-
Xxgxxaxx posted a reply on the chapter And put to use. in A Sissy Saves the Neighbourhood.
1 month ago
-
Xxgxxaxx posted a reply on the chapter And put to use. in A Sissy Saves the Neighbourhood.
1 month ago
-
Xxgxxaxx posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Thunderfuta Collection.
1 month ago
-
Xxgxxaxx left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Thunderfuta Collection.
1 month ago
-
Xxgxxaxx liked the chapter Helen receives a guest while alone at home in Thunderfuta Collection.
1 month ago
-
Xxgxxaxx liked the chapter The Incredibles in Thunderfuta Collection.
1 month ago
-
Xxgxxaxx left a comment on the chapter Part 2 in JerkGently's Furry Box of Odds and Ends.
1 month ago
-
Xxgxxaxx left a comment on the chapter And put to use. in A Sissy Saves the Neighbourhood.
1 month ago
-
Xxgxxaxx left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Thunderfuta Collection.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Xxgxxaxx has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Xxgxxaxx has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Xxgxxaxx has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Xxgxxaxx has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Xxgxxaxx has not earned any awards.