About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Xkskdnxke left a comment on the chapter "I want to fuck my high class wife so badly right now." in Faithful husband .
1 week ago
-
Xkskdnxke left a comment on the chapter "Yes, master." in Faithful husband .
1 week ago
No recent activity
Xkskdnxke has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Xkskdnxke has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Xkskdnxke has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Xkskdnxke has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Xkskdnxke has not earned any awards.