About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- February 3, 1982
- Location
- Hamilton, Ontario. Canada.
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
consume a wide and diverse collection of the carnal and perverse material.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
anything usually.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
fat slab of solid dick-meat.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
slutty little fuck-hole.
- I write erotica because
-
it entertains me. Also have written dialogue and scenes professionally for some indie adult games.
- In conclusion, I am
-
a junkie for kink, it is nice to write material that other people are going to get off to.
No recent activity
Xiro Aour has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Xiro Aour has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Xiro Aour has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Xiro Aour has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Xiro Aour has not earned any awards.