About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Xbladestar left a comment on the chapter Jan Week 3: Spa Day with Samantha...Leah doesn't Flirt Back (Luck:+10) in Attaining Tenure.
6 days ago
-
Xbladestar posted a reply on the chapter January Week 2: Friday in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Xbladestar posted a reply on the chapter January Week 2: Friday in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Xbladestar posted a reply on the chapter January Week 2: Friday in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Xbladestar posted a reply on the chapter Jan. Week 4: Wednesday Morning... in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Xbladestar posted a reply on the chapter January Week 2: Friday in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Xbladestar posted a reply on the chapter January Week 2: Friday in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Xbladestar posted a reply on the chapter End of the First Semester in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Xbladestar posted a reply on the chapter Hump Day: Heading home... in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Xbladestar posted a reply on the chapter Leah Denies Mr. Howard this time, and he is upset (Tenure: -20, Luck: +15, Suspicion: +5) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Xbladestar has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Xbladestar has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Xbladestar has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Xbladestar has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Xbladestar has not earned any awards.