About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Wulrug liked the chapter Resource gathering in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
1 year ago
-
Wulrug liked the chapter Introduction in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
1 year ago
-
Wulrug liked the chapter With an interruption, it is forced to be so. in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
1 year ago
-
Wulrug liked the chapter Still no dick, so nothing yet. in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
1 year ago
-
Wulrug liked the chapter No smut yet, you need a dick for that. in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
1 year ago
-
Wulrug liked the chapter Nope, but there is a lot to do. in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
1 year ago
-
Wulrug liked the chapter With a very good bluff. in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
1 year ago
-
Wulrug liked the chapter Perhaps after some grinding? in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
1 year ago
-
Wulrug liked the chapter Why else? LOOOORE! in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
1 year ago
-
Wulrug liked the chapter You're not sure, but you think it's important. in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Wulrug has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Wulrug has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Wulrug has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Wulrug has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Wulrug has not earned any awards.