Willow Tindersmith
Narrative Architect
Last seen in another dimension
Member since May 13, 2019
About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Willow Tindersmith liked the chapter And at the office in Wishes.
1 week ago
-
Willow Tindersmith liked the chapter He sits with the apple and waits in Sex Note.
1 week ago
-
Willow Tindersmith liked the chapter Leaves the apple and goes to work in Sex Note.
1 week ago
-
Willow Tindersmith liked the chapter Write Lena Marsh’s name and wait in Sex Note.
1 week ago
-
Willow Tindersmith liked the chapter Introduction in Sex Note.
1 week ago
-
Willow Tindersmith liked the chapter Janice in The Printer.
1 week ago
-
Willow Tindersmith liked the chapter Chapter 17: Impersonating a Bitch in Master PC: Overwriting Reality.
1 week ago
-
Willow Tindersmith liked the chapter Abigail in Would You Rather.
2 weeks ago
-
Willow Tindersmith liked the chapter Finding Amber: Spiritually in Would You Rather.
2 weeks ago
-
Willow Tindersmith liked the chapter Finding Amber: Physically in Would You Rather.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Willow Tindersmith has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Willow Tindersmith has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Willow Tindersmith has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Willow Tindersmith has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Willow Tindersmith has not earned any awards.