About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Wilhemstare liked the chapter Intermission 2: Megan Grant. in The Affection Multiplier.
1 week ago
-
Wilhemstare liked the chapter Fardreamer in Mind Control: The RPG.
1 month ago
-
Wilhemstare liked the chapter Julian takes Ebbeth and pleasures Izel in Mind Control: The RPG.
1 month ago
-
Wilhemstare liked the chapter The end of a long, tiring day in Mind Control: The RPG.
1 month ago
-
Wilhemstare liked the chapter Izel and Ebbeth have a talk in Mind Control: The RPG.
1 month ago
-
Wilhemstare liked the chapter A day of labors in Mind Control: The RPG.
1 month ago
-
Wilhemstare liked the chapter Interlude: Velri Imerdan in Mind Control: The RPG.
1 month ago
-
Wilhemstare liked the chapter Interlude: Clevis Revenar in Mind Control: The RPG.
1 month ago
-
Wilhemstare liked the chapter Enthralling Petra in Mind Control: The RPG.
1 month ago
-
Wilhemstare liked the chapter Back at the Imerdan Estate in Mind Control: The RPG.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Wilhemstare has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Wilhemstare has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Wilhemstare has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Wilhemstare has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Wilhemstare has not earned any awards.