About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Wildcard_Ace liked the chapter Sea A Stage in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
8 hours ago
-
Wildcard_Ace posted a reply on the chapter As you embarrassed by sexual relations outside your species? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
8 hours ago
-
Wildcard_Ace liked the chapter As you embarrassed by sexual relations outside your species? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
8 hours ago
-
Wildcard_Ace liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
10 hours ago
-
Wildcard_Ace liked the chapter An Important Decision in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
Wildcard_Ace liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
Wildcard_Ace liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 15 – Brackets and Banter in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Wildcard_Ace liked the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
2 days ago
-
Wildcard_Ace liked the chapter Chapter 31: Pancakes and Bunnies! Trainer Midoriya's Disastrous Debut! in I Can Boost Heroines Just By Touching Them!!?.
3 days ago
-
Wildcard_Ace liked the chapter You can't solve all your problems with cunnilingus in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Wildcard_Ace has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Wildcard_Ace has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Wildcard_Ace has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Wildcard_Ace has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Wildcard_Ace has not earned any awards.