About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
WideMargins liked the chapter I Get Back At Him in X-Change Bang-thology.
16 hours ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter I Make A Plan, But Dante Has Other Ideas in X-Change Bang-thology.
16 hours ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter That Night, I Check Myself Out in X-Change Bang-thology.
16 hours ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter I Transform in X-Change Bang-thology.
16 hours ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter Parker, Cutting A Deal With The Bookstore Bully in X-Change Bang-thology.
16 hours ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter Of course in The Genie’s Device.
1 day ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter Decisions under the influence in The Genie’s Device.
1 day ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter A lesson in submission (with a few extras! ;)) in The Genie’s Device.
1 day ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter E-girls, of course! in The Genie’s Device.
1 day ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter Still a student, just with a few…alterations in The Genie’s Device.
1 day ago
No recent activity
WideMargins has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
WideMargins has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
WideMargins has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
WideMargins has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
WideMargins has not earned any awards.