About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- January 13, 1996
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Whatsa liked the chapter TV ENF in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
1 week ago
-
Whatsa liked the chapter Nice, At First... in Stripped by Family [ENF].
3 weeks ago
-
Whatsa liked the chapter "Mom! I can't go out there like this!!!" in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
1 month ago
-
Whatsa liked the chapter Introduction in Lady Eve.
1 month ago
-
Whatsa liked the chapter Introduction in Bare in the Books.
1 month ago
-
Whatsa liked the chapter Supergirl Flies to an Alien World in Comic Book ENF.
2 months ago
-
Whatsa liked the chapter Supergirl is bored in the Fortress in Comic Book ENF.
2 months ago
-
Whatsa liked the chapter Supergirl's Bottomless Adventure! in Comic Book ENF.
2 months ago
-
Whatsa liked the chapter Ruby Roundhouse (Jumanji) in Stripped On Screen.
2 months ago
-
Whatsa liked the chapter "Why has everyone been looking at me all day?" in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Whatsa has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Whatsa has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Whatsa has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Whatsa has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Whatsa has not earned any awards.