About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
WelshDragon83 published the chapter Bullying. in Family Affair .
2 days ago
-
WelshDragon83 published the chapter Taking risks at school in Family Affair .
1 week ago
-
WelshDragon83 published the chapter Catching up with mam in Family Affair .
2 weeks ago
-
WelshDragon83 published the chapter Off to see my sister. in Family Affair .
1 month ago
-
WelshDragon83 published the chapter Erin and Rhian in Family Affair .
1 month ago
-
WelshDragon83 published the chapter Mother and daughter in Family Affair .
2 months ago
-
WelshDragon83 published the chapter Elizabeth in Family Affair .
2 months ago
-
WelshDragon83 published the chapter Dinner with the boss in Family Affair .
2 months ago
-
WelshDragon83 published the chapter Aunt Meg's Funeral in Family Affair .
2 months ago
-
WelshDragon83 published the chapter A sad goodbye. in Family Affair .
3 months ago
No recent activity
WelshDragon83 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
WelshDragon83 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
WelshDragon83 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
WelshDragon83 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
WelshDragon83 has not earned any awards.