About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
WebKiller2 liked the chapter Naked Pizza Party in Would You Rather.
9 hours ago
-
WebKiller2 liked the chapter The main event in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
WebKiller2 liked the chapter A sexy walk down into depravity. in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
WebKiller2 liked the chapter Go downstairs in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
WebKiller2 liked the chapter Jan's mom in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
WebKiller2 liked the chapter In her bedroom in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
WebKiller2 liked the chapter A Big, Crazy One in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
WebKiller2 liked the chapter Well, Very Well in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
WebKiller2 liked the chapter Three Witches Fighting in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
WebKiller2 liked the chapter Sex, Crimefighter Style in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
No recent activity
WebKiller2 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
WebKiller2 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
WebKiller2 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
WebKiller2 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
WebKiller2 has not earned any awards.