About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Wappl liked the chapter The Healer's Hands in The Wolf in the Fold.
1 day ago
-
Wappl liked the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
1 day ago
-
Wappl liked the chapter Number Six in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
Wappl liked the chapter Shopping Day in Claim Day.
2 weeks ago
-
Wappl liked the chapter Nobody Asked Him in Claim Day.
2 weeks ago
-
Wappl liked the chapter Last Off the Bus in Claim Day.
2 weeks ago
-
Wappl liked the chapter The Tour Ends in Soup in Claim Day.
2 weeks ago
-
Wappl liked the chapter Open for Business in Claim Day.
2 weeks ago
-
Wappl liked the chapter Behind The Glass in Claim Day.
2 weeks ago
-
Wappl liked the chapter A New Leash On Life in Claim Day.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Wappl has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Wappl has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Wappl has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Wappl has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Wappl has not earned any awards.