About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United States
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I get to live out fantasies of what I wish could happen to me.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Transgender and unable to transition because it would be far too dangerous, so I made this account to write out my own personal fantasies and fetishes
-
WannaBGirl published the chapter [Magic] Full Makeover Experience in Latex Bondage Shop.
13 hours ago
-
WannaBGirl published the chapter Starts To Doll "Her" Up in Latex Bondage Shop.
4 weeks ago
-
WannaBGirl published the chapter Cal, Who Lost A Bet in Latex Bondage Shop.
1 month ago
-
WannaBGirl received a new award: Fan Favorite.
1 month ago
-
WannaBGirl left a comment on the chapter Not without a toy or two in Latex Bondage Shop.
1 month ago
-
WannaBGirl published the chapter Not without a toy or two in Latex Bondage Shop.
1 month ago
-
WannaBGirl liked the chapter Introduction in The Latex Forest.
1 month ago
-
WannaBGirl published the chapter The Vacbed in Latex Bondage Shop.
1 month ago
-
WannaBGirl published the chapter She has some fun in Latex Bondage Shop.
1 month ago
-
WannaBGirl published the chapter Bold and Risky in Latex Bondage Shop.
2 months ago
No recent activity
WannaBGirl has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
WannaBGirl has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
WannaBGirl has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
WannaBGirl has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
WannaBGirl has not earned any awards.