About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Wenn ich frei habe, schaue ich gerne Sport und spiele Videospiele. Besonders spannend finde ich Fußball und große Wettbewerbe. Mein Job bei tornado-boomz ist digital geprägt und passt deshalb gut zu mir. Ich mag die Mischung aus Sport, Spielen und Technik. Ich mag diese Mischung sehr. Sehr gern. Für mich.
No recent activity
WaldemarBrecht has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
WaldemarBrecht has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
WaldemarBrecht has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
WaldemarBrecht has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
WaldemarBrecht has not earned any awards.